The AQMRC is regularly involved in research advances, policy development and other news events.
We update the AQMRC news blog with event collaborations, the latest research and other news to come out of the Centre.
Latest from UWE Bristol's Environment news
- World-first 'smart' fungal building to be created in £2.5m living architecture project
- Conservation plan could help endangered primates in Africa
- UWE Bristol students help create new sanctuary for endangered lemurs
- Honorary degree awarded to Natalie Fee
- Giant diesel sculpture reveals what city dwellers breathe in
- PEE POWER® to light up more sites after Africa school trial success
- ClairCity game to help determine Bristol's future
- Honorary Fellowship of the Society for the Environment awarded to Professor James Longhurst CEnv
- Utility firms underestimating domestic water use in UK, say researchers
- National report shows that cycling in Greater Bristol up 40%