Be active, have fun, feel good.
There's an activity for everyone – you don't need to be a student to join.
MOVE is an affordable programme to get you involved in activities that help you feel good and be active.
- Learn exciting new skills – there is a huge range of activities to chose from.
- Sessions are flexible with options including weekly bookable sessions, leagues and six-week ‘learn to’ courses.
- MOVE is about having fun and meeting new people, activities are designed for all levels of ability and experience.
Sessions are organised seven days a week, at different times to suit you and across UWE Bristol campuses.
- MOVE is brought to you by UWE Bristol Sport and The Students' Union at UWE.
"It’s enabled me to learn a variety of new skills, from aerial arts to skiing, all located either on campus or with transport included. There’s a fantastic range of learn-to courses and regular classes on offer too."
Student MOVE member
How to join MOVE
- MOVE is included in the cost of an Active Card membership
- Alternatively, it costs £40 to join for the academic year as a standalone membership (MOVE runs during semesters one and two).
- If you are currently a gym member at UWE Bristol Sport, please visit or call the Centre for Sport reception to purchase MOVE membership.
Once you have bought your MOVE membership you can book sessions:
Take part as a non-member
- Please register as a non-member (select the Pay as you Go option).
- Follow the link in the confirmation email to receive your PIN.
- Once you have your PIN you can book sessions: