Be active, have fun, feel good.
Welcome to MOVE
It's your MOVE! This programme, free for all UWE Bristol students, is designed to get you involved in activities that help you feel good and be active. With over 70 weekly sessions included, you can try something new, take time to relax and meet lots of new people.
Free for all UWE Bristol students, MOVE is brought to you by UWE Bristol Sport and The Students' Union at UWE.
- Learn exciting new skills – there is a huge range of activities to choose from, including netball, football, yoga, aerial hoop and lots more
- Sessions are flexible with options including weekly bookable activity sessions and leagues
- MOVE is about having fun and meeting new people, activities are designed for all levels of ability and experience
- Sessions are organised seven days a week, at different times to suit you
"It’s enabled me to learn a variety of new skills, from aerial arts to skiing. There’s a fantastic range of learn-to courses and regular classes on offer too."
Student MOVE member
How to join MOVE
- Students: Free for UWE Bristol students, join online
- Please note if you are already a member at UWE Centre for Sport you are automatically signed up to MOVE. You can use your PIN to book sessions on the UWE Bristol Sport App
- Staff and community: MOVE is included in the cost of an Active Card membership or costs £40 to join for the academic year as a standalone membership
Take part as a non-member
If you aren't a MOVE member, staff and community can still take part in weekly sessions by paying £5 per session.
- Please register as a non-member (select the Pay as you Go option).
- Follow the link in the confirmation email to receive your PIN.
- Once you have your PIN you can book sessions: