Be active, have fun, feel good.
Welcome to MOVE
MOVE is a programme with over 70 weekly sessions designed to get you involved in activities that help you feel good and be active. With so many different sessions included, you can try something new, take time to relax and meet lots of new people.
Free for all UWE Bristol students, MOVE is brought to you by UWE Bristol Sport and The Students' Union at UWE. Staff and community members are also welcome to join, please view the membership prices below.
- Learn exciting new skills – there is a huge range of activities to choose from, including netball, football, yoga, aerial hoop and lots more
- Sessions are flexible with options including weekly bookable activity sessions and leagues
- MOVE is about having fun and meeting new people, activities are designed for all levels of ability and experience
- Sessions are organised seven days a week, at different times to suit you.
How to join MOVE
- Students: Free for UWE Bristol students, join online.
- Please note if you are already a member at UWE Centre for Sport you are automatically signed up to MOVE. You can use your PIN to book sessions on the UWE Bristol Sport App.
- Staff: £7.99 per month or Pay as you go (see PAYG details below).
- Alumni, Staff members immediate family, Over 60's: £7.99 per month or Pay as you go (see PAYG details below).
- Community: Purchase Active Card membership to access MOVE sessions or Pay as you go (see PAYG details below)
"MOVE improved my time at UWE; physically, mentally and academically."
Student MOVE member
Once you have your MOVE membership you can book sessions:
Pay As You Go
If you aren't a MOVE member, staff and community can still take part in weekly sessions by paying £5 per session.
- Please register as a Pay As You Go member.
- Follow the link in the confirmation email to receive your PIN.
- Once you have your PIN you can book sessions:
Try online classes
Workout from home and take part in a fun and relaxed session led by MOVE instructors.
To join a class, download the UWE Bristol Sport app and view the classes available with associated Zoom links on the Online Classes tab.
You can view the online classes available on the MOVE timetable.
Please find a list of MOVE activities below.
- Aerial Hoop and Silks
- Archery Tag
- Carnival Fitness
- Flex and Stretch
- Hand Drumming
- Hula Hooping
- Intro to Free Weights
- Intro to Gym
- Mindful Movement
- Online classes
- Relax and Recharge
- Sass Dance
- Step Aerobics
- Stretch and Relax
- Table Tennis
- Tai Chi and Qigong
- Touch Rugby
- Wheelchair Basketball
- Zorb Football