Be active, have fun, feel good.
Welcome to MOVE
MOVE is a programme with over 100 weekly sessions designed to get you involved in activities that help you feel good and be active. With so many different sessions included, you can try something new, take time to relax and meet lots of new people.
Free for all UWE Bristol students, MOVE is brought to you by UWE Bristol Sport and The Students' Union at UWE. Staff and community members are also welcome to join, please view the membership prices below.
- Learn exciting new skills – there is a huge range of activities to choose from, including netball, football, yoga, aerial hoop and lots more
- Sessions are flexible with options including weekly bookable activity sessions and leagues
- MOVE is about having fun and meeting new people, activities are designed for all levels of ability and experience
- Sessions are organised seven days a week, at different times to suit you.
- We also provide MOVE sessions in the city centre for our members.
Download the UWE Sport App to book your sessions and view upcoming activities!
MOVE Activities Gallery
How to join MOVE
- Students: Included for all UWE Students, no joining necessary!
- If you're already a member of our gym, please use your membership PIN to access MOVE. You do not need to request a new one.
- You can use your PIN to book sessions on the UWE Bristol Sport App or through the Leisure Cloud.
- If you have any issues with your PIN, follow this link to the forgotten PIN details page.
- For other information regarding MOVE, contact us through MOVE@uwe.ac.uk
- Staff: £7.99 per month or Pay as you go (see PAYG details below).
- Alumni, Staff members immediate family, Over 60's: £7.99 per month or Pay as you go (see PAYG details below).
- Community: Purchase Active Card membership to access MOVE sessions or Pay as you go (see PAYG details below)
"MOVE improved my time at UWE; physically, mentally and academically."
Student MOVE member
Once you have your MOVE membership you can book sessions:
Pay As You Go
If you aren't a MOVE member, staff and community can still take part in weekly sessions by paying £7 per session.
- Please register as a Pay As You Go member.
- Follow the link in the confirmation email to receive your PIN.
- Once you have your PIN you can book sessions: