Be active, have fun, feel good.
There's an activity for everyone – you don't need to be a student to join.
MOVE is an affordable programme to get you involved in activities that help you feel good and be active.
- Learn exciting new skills – there is a huge range of activities to chose from.
- Sessions are flexible with options including weekly bookable sessions, leagues and six-week ‘learn to’ courses.
- MOVE is about having fun and meeting new people, activities are designed for all levels of ability and experience.
Sessions are organised seven days a week, at different times to suit you and across UWE Bristol campuses.
- MOVE is brought to you by UWE Bristol Sport and The Students' Union at UWE.
"It’s enabled me to learn a variety of new skills, from aerial arts to skiing, all located either on campus or with transport included. There’s a fantastic range of learn-to courses and regular classes on offer too."
Student MOVE member
Once you have bought your MOVE membership you can book sessions:
Take part as a non-member
- Please register as a non-member (select the Pay as you Go option).
- Follow the link in the confirmation email to receive your PIN.
- Once you have your PIN you can book sessions:
Try virtual classes
Workout without the pressure of a live class and take part in a fun and relaxed session led by world-class instructors. They take place in the Centre for Sport studio and will start automatically on arrival. Spaces are limited so please book in advance.
Our virtual classes are listed on our MOVE timetable.