Postgraduate and Professional Open Day
Join us at our 23 March Frenchay Campus Open Day to get an insight into postgraduate study at UWE Bristol.See all events
What to expect
Get a feel for postgraduate study at our 23 March On Campus Open Day. You'll have the opportunity to visit Frenchay Campus for yourself, as well as meet our lecturers and current students.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Meet our passionate teaching staff who will talk to you about the course you're interested in.
- Attend talks from our key university services to get advice on the application process, how to finance your study and information on the support and wellbeing services we offer.
- Meet current students and get a feel for what life is like at UWE Bristol.
- Find out more about employability and achieve your career goals.
- If you're an international student, you can expect additional support on topics from visas to the application process.
Subject and course details
Please note that this Open Day is at our Frenchay Campus and covers the below courses only. If you are interested in courses at our Glenside or City campuses, join us at our next all-campus Open Day on 8 June.
Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Technology (Fintech)
- MSc Risk Management and Insurance
- MRes Applied Science
- MSc Applied Wildlife Conservation
- Doctor of Biomedical Science
- MSc Conservation Leadership
- MSc Forensic Science
- MSc Health Technology
- MSc Science Communication
- MSc Sustainable Food Systems
- MArch Architecture
- MSc Computational Architecture
- PGCert Professional Practice and Management in Architecture
- MSc Building Information Modelling (BIM) in Design Construction and Operations
- MSc Façade Engineering
Business and Management
- Doctor of Business Administration
- MBA Business Administration
- MSc Business Management
- MSc Human Resource management
Computing and Creative Technologies
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Cyber Security
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Information Management
- MSc Information Technology
Construction, Property and Surveying
- MSc Construction Project Management
- MSc Building Surveying
Education and Childhood
- PGCE Early Years 0-5 (EYTS)
- PGCE Early Years with QTS
- MA Education
- PGCE Primary with QTS
- PGCE Secondary (all subjects) with QTS
- MA/PGDip/PG Cert Career Development
- MSc Environmental Consultancy
- MSc Environmental Management
- MSc Sustainable Development in Practice
- LLM/PGDip Bar Training Course
- LLM/PGDip Solicitors Training Course (SQE Prep)
- LLM Global Business and Finance Law
- LLM International Law and Security
Marketing and Events Management
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Events Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Marketing Communications
At UWE Bristol, we’re committed to being inclusive and accessible, which is why we make sure everyone can access our Open Events. Discover what we’re doing to make sure we meet everyone’s needs to attend our Open Events.