Employers Fairs - information for employers
At our annual employer fair, our talented students and graduates are able to connect with employers recruiting for a range of graduate jobs, industry placements, internships and volunteering opportunities
Employers fairs and events 2020/2021
We will be hosting our Meet the Employers careers fair virtually across the week commencing 8 March 2021. This is to ensure our students have ample time to adjust to a new, blended approach to online and classroom learning.
There will be smaller, more targeted events during the Autumn Term including an applicant day for those with roles closing before Christmas. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As a special offer, all events and activities will be free to attend in 2020-2021; we recognise the challenging environment we all find ourselves working in and wish to be as accessible as possible to all organisations.
If you haven’t already, please create an account on CareerHub and ensure your communication settings allow you to receive our Employer Newsletter. This is an excellent way to keep up to date and receive notifications of all events and projects.
Benefits of participating in an employer event at UWE
- Get ahead of the competition: identify and recruit the very best emerging talent.
- Connect with students looking for placements, graduate jobs and internships.
- Significantly and positively raise your brand profile to future employees.
- Promotion of the event and your brand and organisation to our students via communications and social media.
Why should you engage with our students?
Watch our video from a previous Meet the Employers Fair to see endorsements from employer partners.
"We felt that it was very well organised on the day and also in the lead-up - nothing was left to question"
NMI Meet the Employers Fair Sponsor
We asked employers for feedback. They told us:
- 93% thought the organisation of the event was excellent/very good
- 84% said the event met their expectations
- 79% thought the event rated excellent/very good compared to other careers fairs
- 87% are likely to book again for an UWE Bristol careers event.