Employers Fairs - information for employers
At our annual employer fair, our talented students and graduates are able to connect with employers recruiting for a range of graduate jobs, industry placements, internships and volunteering opportunities
Employers fairs and events 2020/2021
We will be hosting our Meet the Employers careers fair virtually, via Handshake during the week commencing 8 March 2021.
Register for the fair
To express an interest in participating in the fair you need to complete the following four steps:
- Email us at Employers.email@example.com to request a Handshake invite
- Connect to Handshake by accepting your invitation
- Complete your Handshake profile
- Register your interest for the fair via Handshake. Bookings are open between 4 January–22 January 2021.
Exhibitor spaces are limited with a view to having equal representation across industry sectors. Spaces will therefore be allocated accordingly.
All fees will be waived for this academic year – our events and activities will be free to attend in 2020–2021. We recognise the challenging environment we all find ourselves working in and wish to be as accessible as possible to all organisations.
"We felt that it was very well organised on the day and also in the lead-up - nothing was left to question"
NMI Meet the Employers Fair Sponsor
Benefits of participating in an employer event
- Get ahead of the competition: identify and recruit the very best emerging talent.
- Connect with students looking for placements, graduate jobs and internships.
- Significantly and positively raise your brand profile to future employees.
- Promotion of the event and your brand and organisation to our students via communications and social media.
We asked employers for feedback. They told us:
- 93% thought the organisation of the event was excellent/very good
- 84% said the event met their expectations
- 79% thought the event rated excellent/very good compared to other careers fairs
- 87% are likely to book again for an UWE Bristol careers event.