3rd International Land Management Conference 2024 (ILM3)See all events
About the event
LINK (Land International Network for Knowledge) in collaboration with UWE Bristol invite the submission of abstracts and presentations for the 3rd International Land Management Conference (ILM3) that will be held at UWE Bristol, UK, and online, on 14 and 15 March 2024.
Researchers, practitioners, representatives of governments, NGOs, and professional bodies are encouraged to attend and contribute to the conference.
We will consider full research papers, project reviews, case studies and other suitable presentation formats. This year, our themes are:
- Theme 1: Can we build more inclusive and resilient land tenure systems by understanding social value and climate change?
- Theme 2: How can land administration systems contribute to efficient and equitable land markets?
- Theme 3: What approaches can development partners use to help achieve more successful land administration sector reform?
- Theme 4: LINK – Early career professionals and junior researchers – innovations in land research and practice.
We invite you to submit an abstract for one of the four conference themes listed above. The deadline for abstract submission is 10 January 2024.
For further information and abstract submissions, please visit the 3rd International Land Management Conference website.
The conference agenda will be announced in February 2024.
Although this online event is free to attend, we would recommend that you register your place. Joining instructions will be sent to you nearer the time of the event.
- Cost: Free
- Attendance: Booking required