Villa College aims to be the leading higher education provider in the Maldives and the region. The College centres its business around three pillars - quality, affordability and accessibility.
Villa College was registered as the first private college in the Maldives in 2007, and teaching began in October 2008. Since then, student numbers have steadily grown from 20 and to over 3,000 students covering various disciplines.
Villa College aims to provide the best quality education and student experience in the Maldives through its internationally-recognised degree programmes and excellent student support. The College is proud of its links with international partners who are at the forefront of education worldwide.
Accessibility to higher education is one of the cornerstones of Villa College’s operation and they aim to increase the number of learning centres across the Maldives. The College aims to provide affordable, internationally-recognised degree courses in a welcoming and supportive learning environment.
Villa College is based in Malé in the Republic of Maldives, a sovereign island country and archipelago in the Indian Ocean, southwest of India and Sri Lanka. Malé is the Republic’s capital and has a population of just over 150,000 people. Malé is a bustling city island. With its narrow streets, colourful houses and turquoise water, the city has its own distinctive character and boasts a strong community feel.
- BSc(Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc(Hons) Accounting
- BA(Hons) Business and Management
- BA(Hons) Business and Human Resource Management
- BA(Hons) Business Management with Marketing
- BA(Hons) Business Management and Economics
- BSc(Hons) Computer Science
- LLB(Hons) Law
- BSc(Hons) Nursing International (Top-up)
- BA(Hons) Primary Education Initial Teacher Education
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- Masters of Business Administration
- LLM Commercial Law
- MA Education
- MSc Information Technology
- MSc Nursing (International)
- MSc Public Health