National Economics University
Vietnam's National Economics University (NEU) runs a number of UWE Bristol awarded Business degrees.
Established in 1956, NEU is a leading university specialising in economics and business management. It currently has nearly 50,000 students and its mission is to provide the Vietnamese national economy with quality human resources.
NEU is based in Hanoi, Vietnam. Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam and the country’s second largest city. Hanoi has it all: the ancient history, a colonial legacy and a modern outlook.
NEU's campus covers an area of 140,000 square meters with modern facilities provided for learning, research and teaching activities, making it one of the leading universities in Vietnam.
- BSc(Hons) Banking and Finance
- BA(Hons) Business and Management (Top-Up)
- BA(Hons) Business and Events Management (Top-Up)
- BA(Hons) International Business Management (Top-Up)
- MSc Business Management
- MSc Business with Digital Management
- MSc Business with Supply Chain Management