Bristol Institute of Business Management
Students study for three years at undergraduate or one year at Masters level and on successful completion of the course, are awarded the full degree by UWE Bristol.
The Bristol Institute of Business Management is a tertiary education institute established in 2018 in Colombo, with the aim of providing world-class education in Sri Lanka and making it affordable to prospective students.
With a strong focus on finance and management fields, the Institute is committed to producing graduates in various areas of business and management, equipped with the knowledge and skills to leverage new opportunities, and to creating exceptional value in the corporate and public sector.
- BSc(Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA(Hons) Business and Management
- BSc Nursing International (subject to approval).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Nursing (subject to approval).