Bristol Institute of Business Management
Students study for three years at undergraduate or one year at Masters level and on successful completion of the course, are awarded the full degree by UWE Bristol.
The Bristol Institute of Business Management is a tertiary education institute established in 2018 in Colombo, with the aim of providing world-class education in Sri Lanka and making it affordable to prospective students.
With a strong focus on finance and management fields, the Institute is committed to producing graduates in various areas of business and management, equipped with the knowledge and skills to leverage new opportunities, and to creating exceptional value in the corporate and public sector.
- BSc(Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA(Hons) Business and Management
- BA(Hons) International Business Management (Top-up)
- BSc(Hons) Nursing (International) (Top-Up).
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- LLM Commercial Law
- MSc Nursing (International).
If you wish to find out more, please get in touch or visit the Bristol Institute website.
- Address: 7 Walukarama Rd, Colombo 00300
- Phone: 0094 777552266
- Email: email@example.com.