Art and Design
Our Art and Design short courses are aimed at a wide audience including artists, designers, crafts people, communicators, photographers, teachers and managers.
Art and Design professional development courses
- Advanced Tetra Pak Printmaking - Study day/Workshop
- Introduction to Analogue Black and White Photography for Printmakers - Study day/Workshop
- Introduction to Rubber Stamping - Study day/Workshop
- Introduction to Woodbury Type and Woodbury Gravure Printmaking - Study day/Workshop
- Screenprinting Beginners Workshop - Study day/Workshop
- Unblocking Your Artists Book Block - Study day/Workshop
You may also be interested in
UWE Bristol's range of continuing professional development courses and short course study has been designed to help you achieve your career ambitions and maximise your potential.