WHO Collaborating Centre members
Members of WHOCC, include visiting Professors, coordinating teams, and visiting fellows.
The nature of the Centre's programme is dynamic with both proactive and responsive projects. We have the ability to bring teams together from across the University and externally for catalytic and trans-disciplinary teaching, research and consultancy. Our co-ordinating team and key working partners are listed below.
- Hugh Barton; Emeritus Professor of Planning, Health and Sustainability (email: email@example.com)
- Dr Aude Bicquelet-Lock; Deputy Head of Policy and Research, Royal Town Planning Institute
- Michael Chang; Lead on Healthy Places at Town and Country Planning Association; Project Manager to the Healthy Places team, Public Health England
- Nicholas Falk; Founder and Director, URBED
- Herbert Girardet; International Sustainability Consultant, Co-Founder of the World Future Council
- Liz Green; Principal Health Impact Assessment Development Officer, Research and International Development Directorate, Public Health Wales; and HIA Lead in the new WHOCC on investment for health and well-being
- Richard Guise; Context4D
- Carl Petrokofsky; Public Health Specialist, Healthy Places Team, Public Health England
- Mark Pietroni; Director of Public Health, South Gloucestershire, Visiting Professor in Public Health
- Gabriel Scally; President of the Epidemiology and Public Health section of the Royal Society of Medicine