Organisational partners for the Centre for Sustainable Planning and Environments (SPE).
The Centre for Sustainable Planning and Environments (SPE) works closely with our partners across academia, industry, local and national government, NGOs and civil society to deliver high impact research.
- Bristol City Council
- Building with Nature
- Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust
- Green Blue Urban
- Office for Health Improvement and Disparities (OHID)
- Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
- Town and Country Planning Association (TCPA)
- West of England Combined Authority (WECA)
- World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe
To discuss any ideas for potential research or collaboration, please contact us.