Publications from the Governance and Accountability Research Group (GARG)
Below are a selection of the latest publications by members of the Governance and Accountability Research Group:
- Adelopo, I., Yekini, K., Maina, R., and Wang, Y. (2021). Board composition and voluntary risk disclosure during uncertainty. International Journal of Accounting.
- Ramdani, Boumediene, Ahmed Binsaif, Elias Boukrami, and Cherif Guermat. Business models innovation in investment banks: a resilience perspective. Asia Pacific Journal of Management (2020): 1-28.
- El-Gebeily, E., Guermat, C., and Vendrame, V. (2021). Managerial optimism and investment decision in the UK. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 100519.
- Adomako, S., Ning, E., and Adu‐Ameyaw, E. (2021). Proactive environmental strategy and firm performance at the bottom of the pyramid. Business Strategy and the Environment, 30(1), 422-431.
- Meier, F. (2020). The age of cheap money and passive investing: Are pro forma earnings value relevant?. Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, 9(2), 1-35.
- Paavolainen, S., and Carr, C. (2020). Security properties of light clients on the ethereum blockchain. IEEE Access, 8, 124339-124358.
- Ramdani, B., Guermat, C., and Mellahi, K. (in press). The effect of downsizing on innovation outputs: The role of resource slack and constraints. Australian Journal of Management.
- Shishany, A. A., Al-Omush, A., and Guermat, C. (2020). The impact of economic value added (EVA) adoption on stock performance. Accounting, 6(5), 687-704.
- Guermat, C., Misirlioglu, I. U., and Al-Omush, A. (2019). The long-term effect of economic value added adoption on the firm’s business decision. Accounting Research Journal, 32(3), 496-513.
- Massoudi, D., Koh, S. K., Hancock, P. J., and Fung, L. (2017). The effectiveness of usage of online multiple choice questions on student performance in introductory accounting. Issues in Accounting Education, 32(4), 1-17.
A complete list of publications for UWE Bristol can be found in the UWE Bristol Research Repository.
You may also be interested in
Research themes within the Governance and Accountability Research Group (GARG)
Research themes within the Governance and Accountability Research Group (GARG).
Members of the Governance and Accountability Research Group (GARG)
See a list of the Governance and Accountability Research Group members and their staff profiles.
Contact the Governance and Accountability Research Group (GARG)
Contact the Governance and Accountability Research Group with any enquiry.