Courses at the Centre for Transport and Society (CTS)
We contribute to a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and professional development courses.
Short courses for Continuing Professional Development
All of our MSc Transport Engineering and Planning modules are available to take as individual short courses, including:
- Transport Planning and Placemaking
- Transport Policy and Finance
- Transport Modelling and Scenario Planning
- Transport Economics and Appraisal
- Sustainable Transport Management and Operations
- Changing Travel Behaviour
- Transport Infrastructure Design
- Street Network Planning and Design.
Find out more about academic, research or research study opportunities at the Centre for Transport and Society.