Knowledge Mobilisation theme
Supporting the co-creation of clinically informed, relevant research; evidence informed commissioning; and the integration of research evidence into clinical practice.
Knowledge Mobilisation is a cross cutting theme that supports the co-creation of clinically informed, relevant research; evidence informed commissioning and the integration of research evidence into clinical practice. We facilitate the integration of evidence-based interventions into practice and the understanding of the processes that affect the successful dissemination and translation of newly acquired knowledge. This can improve both the healthcare and the societal impact of our research..
- Health services
- Musculoskeletal interventions
- Models of care
- Understanding research implementation.
Current funded projects
- First Contact Physiotherapy in Primary Care (FRONTIER): A realist evaluation of effectiveness and costs; funded by NIHR HS&DR.
- A feasibility Randomised Controlled Trial (RCT) of a Fibromyalgia Self-Management Programme (FSMP) in a community setting; funded by Physiotherapy Research Foundation.
- Researcher in Residence; funded by Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire CCG.
- Using rich evidence and forum theatre to enhance practitioner mindlines: A pilot study of a new knowledge mobilisation method applied to post-injury psychological care; funded by NIHR Knowledge Mobilisation Research Fellowship.