Hub of City Campus at UWE Bristol for all students studying creative disciplines.
The site is within close proximity to the popular student residential areas of Bedminster, Hotwells, Southville and Clifton, and regular local bus services connect the campus to the city centre and surrounding areas.
Creative Industries Degree Show 2022
Watch our students from a range of creative disciplines across our City Campus, as they produce and exhibit their works at UWE Bristol's Creative Industries Degree Show.
- Physical Making resources (print, wood, metal, ceramics, enamel, laser, electronics and animatronics, textiles, sewing)
- Digital Media and Performance resources (production studios for animation, film and photography, editing and post-production facilities, the newsroom, performance spaces)
- Software learning
- Central equipment loans
- Studio space for some art and design programmes
- Teaching spaces
- Canteen and Students' Union bar and shop
- Arts materials shop
- Student Project Coordinators – a personal service to help you get access to technical help and support.
View the opening times for studios and resource centres (PDF) across all City Campus sites.
City Campus facilities tour
Get a tour of the Filmmaking, Animation and Photography and Drama facilities offered at our Bower Ashton site.
City Campus locations
Where to find Bower Ashton Campus, Arnolfini, Spike Island and Watershed.
1. Bower Ashton Campus
Kennel Lodge Road Bristol BS3 2JT.
16 Narrow Quay Bristol BS1 4QA. Located in the centre of Bristol on Narrow Quay, between the harbourside and Prince Street.
3. Spike Island
133 Cumberland Road Bristol BS1 6UX.
1 Canon’s Road Harbourside Bristol BS1 5TX.
Bower Ashton Campus images
You may also be interested in
City Campus is UWE Bristol's creative and cultural industries campus made up of city centre sites at Bower Ashton, Spike Island, Arnolfini and Watershed.
Arnolfini is one of the sites that makes up City Campus at UWE Bristol and one of Europe's leading centre for the contemporary arts, presenting innovative, experimental work in the visual arts.
Spike Island is part of the City Campus at UWE Bristol. and is home to a gallery, café and working space for artists, designers and creative businesses.
Watershed is part of the City Campus at UWE Bristol. It is home to the Pervasive Media Studio and UWE Bristol’s Digital Cultures Research Centre.