UWE Bristol Sport is proud to offer two glass-back squash courts at the Centre for Sport and an additional two at Wallscourt Farm Gym.
Our squash facilities are used by Professional Squash Association (PSA) players including elite athletes Mohammed El Shorbagy and Marwan El Shorbagy.
- four courts available at the Centre for Sport and Wallscourt Farm Gym
- glass-backed courts
- maple floor
- adjustable tin
- regularly serviced
- bookable via the UWE Bristol Sport app
- LED lighting at Centre for Sport courts.
- There is no charge for Active Card members.
- There is a charge of £3.50 for guests.
- The standard hire price is £7 per court per 40 minutes. Rackets cost £1.50 to hire, plus a £5 deposit.
Book a court
If you would like to book a squash court, please phone the Centre for Sport reception or book through the online booking system. You can also download our UWE Bristol Sport app to make bookings on the go.
You may also be interested in
Contact and opening hours
Get in touch, find location information and discover when UWE Bristol Sport facilities are open.
If you want to take part in Badminton at UWE Bristol you can join the UWE Badminton Club or take part in MOVE drop-in sessions.
Fun activities designed to help you get fit and feel great. From aerial hoop to tai chi, football to yoga, give it all a go.