Book exercise classes
Our fitness classes are popular and pre-booking is strongly recommended. All members and non-members can pre-book classes up to seven days in advance. You'll need to pay to secure your place when you book.
- Active Card members: Free
- Gym members/non-members: £5
All classes are included as part of an Active Card membership.
Ways to book
You can book in a number of different ways:
- Contact us or visit us at the Centre for Sport.
- Use our online booking system. You'll need to be a UWE Bristol Sport gym or MOVE member to use this system. Once you've joined, you'll need the email address you used to sign up and the four-digit PIN number that you were given during registration. If you've forgotten your PIN you can request a new one through the booking system.
- Download the UWE Bristol Sport app on the App Store or Google Play.
- You must report to reception before your class starts.
You'll be required to pay £3.50 if less than four hours’ notice of cancellation is given or you fail to attend. If your place gets filled you won't be charged.
Wexer virtual classes
Wexer virtual classes are not bookable online and are instead filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Up to ten people may attend a Wexer virtual class and Active Card members can access the full range of classes anytime the studio is free. Simply ask at reception if the studio is empty, select a class and work out.