This event has now passed.
This dissertation clinic is aimed at postgraduates in Business and related subjects and Law. If you are currently working on your dissertation, or about to start, this is for you! Business and Law Librarians will be available to advise on the following areas:
- Literature and data searching
- Managing the research process
- Planning and structuring your writing
- Literature review
- Reading, note-taking and putting your reading into your writing
- Referencing in UWE Bristol Harvard or OSCOLA
- English language
Please book via Infohub. There will be limited spaces so set up on a first come, first served.
- These are individual one-to-one appointments of 30 minutes. The morning appointments will be available face-to-face in the Library (4D26), and those in the afternoon will be online via Infohub.
- You may send some of your writing and its assignment brief or title in advance once you have booked. However, this is NOT an editing or proofreading service. We can review an extract of your writing only.
Registration and tickets
- Cost: Free
- Attendance: Booking required