This event is now postponed, more details will follow.
This series of talks will cast a critical eye over responses to (and reporting practices of) sexual violence, as well as fostering a supportive and collegiate network that will act as a catalyst for further discussion and analysis into this domain.
Please register for the seminars you wish to attend:
- 2 November 2022, 14:00 – Violence Against Women and Girls on Public Transport. Encouraging Reporting and Exploring Precautionary Behaviour and Responses
- 16 November 2022, 14:00 – Policing Sexual Violence in the Night-time Economy?
- 25 November 2022, 11:00 – International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women (title tbc)
- 30 November 2022, 14:00 – ’Who do you think you are?' Women students' experiences and responses to unwanted sexual attention in night-time spaces
- 7 December 2022, 14:00 – No Safe Spaces? Barriers and impacts of reporting violence - from theory to practice
- 8 February 2023, 14:00 – ’Who do you think you are?' Women students' experiences and responses to unwanted sexual attention in night-time spaces (PDF). Speaker Dr Clare Gunby (Manchester Metropolitan University).