Did you know the en-suite accommodation in our £80million Student Village is available for hire in the summer months?
Whether you need to book a great value single room, a flat of six single bedrooms with kitchen and living room area, or a whole block for an event, we can help.
What's included when you hire UWE Bristol accommodation?
- Single bed accommodation with an en-suite shower room.
- All linen and towels.
- Access to a communal kitchen/living area (shared between six residents).
- Swipe card access to rooms and buildings.
- Campus cafes and bars close by.
- Tea and coffee facilities.
- Fitness suite - short induction required.
Accessible and well-equipped
On-site facilities including a convenience shop, a variety of retail food outlets and ATM cash machines. Frenchay Campus boasts state of the art sport facilities, including a multi pitch climbing wall and international standard astro hockey pitch. There are several large stores including a Sainsburys, Lidl and Asda within easy walking distance, and public buses run frequently to and from the city centre.
Summer schools and more
Here at UWE Bristol we’ve been hosting summer schools for years and consider our facilities to be among the best in the country. Accommodation consists of quality en-suite single rooms with communal kitchens and lounge areas. There are six bedrooms to each apartment.