At UWE Bristol we have a wealth of experience in delivering successful solutions with sector-specific expertise, innovative thinking and research.
We can help you navigate working with the University through dedicated one-to-one support, helping you to find the best approach for your business.
What we can do for your business
UWE Bristol undertakes consultancy projects of all sizes from a few days to those spanning several months or years. We aim to find cost effective solutions to your consultancy requirements. We can offer, although are not limited to, the following:
- Analysis, measurement and testing services
- Product design, prototype design and testing
- Process design and implementation
- Computer modelling
- Help in developing strategic thinking
- Market and data analysis
- Policy making
- Design of bespoke training and development
- Management and business development
- Expert witness
- Technical reviews, advice and practical problem solving
What does consultancy involve?
We would normally expect to work through a list of actions with you, such as:
- a new strategy or a new approach
- an action plan, business plan or a 'must do' list
- examples of best practice drawn from experience elsewhere
- recommendations a specific output such as a measurement result, or the achievement of a predefined objective.