Our privacy notices are public statements of how UWE Bristol applies data protection principles to processing data and provides information about how information is collected.
The University values and respects the privacy of everybody we contact whether it is by email, telephone, advertising or social media.
- COVID-19 privacy notice
- Staff data privacy notice
- Student data privacy notice
- Accident reporting privacy notice
- Accommodation data privacy notice
- Admissions data privacy notice
- Alumni data privacy notice
- Enquirer data privacy notice
- External partner data privacy notice
- Learner analytics privacy notice
- Postgraduate student surveys privacy notice
- Student support and wellbeing privacy notice
You may also be interested in
UWE Bristol's privacy information including GDPR statement, Data Protection Impact Assessments, and privacy notices for staff, students and alumni.
Data Protection Statement and Policy
Access the full General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) statement and Data Protection Policy for UWE Bristol.
Our privacy terms encompass cookies, information you supply and gather, web metrics, remarketing, call tracking and more.