Bristol Health Partners (BHP)
A dynamic collaboration between four NHS Trusts, the city's two universities and its local authority.
About Bristol Health Partners
Bristol Health Partners' (BHP) purpose is to transform the understanding, prevention and treatment of key health problems in Bristol.
BHP is a dynamic collaboration between four NHS Trusts, the city's two universities and its local authority:
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- NHS Bristol
- North Bristol NHS Trust
- University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- University of Bristol
- University of the West of England
- Bristol City Council (Associate Partner)
BHP organisations have strengths in a range of health-related fields and a long history of joint working.
This collaboration brings a new dynamic approach to the way that the innovative health benefits will be delivered to patients.
Our approach is based on:
- Integration: Working together and applying our expertise in a more focused way
- Innovation: Faster development of evidence based, effective, economically viable innovations
- Involvement: Closer working with patients, the public and communities
Health Integration Teams (HITS) are the way Bristol Health Partners work. They draw their membership from some or all of the partner organisations and work across disciplines.