Thinking Differently CaféSee all events
This event has now passed.
Come along for a chat with our friendly specialists in Specific Learning Differences and Neurodiversity (Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD and Autism).
- Do you think differently to others? Wonder if you have undiagnosed Specific Learning Differences, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD, Autism?
- Do you have a neurodivergent profile and want to learn new strategies to enhance your grades?
- Want some revision tips or help dealing with exam nerves?
- Want to explore new approaches to research, reading and notetaking?
- Want to spend time focusing on an assignment or revision with advice available?
- Are you stuck on how to get started on an assignment or manage your workload?
- Do you want tips on how to get the most out of teaching sessions?
- A welcoming space where you can come along with a study-related question or something you are working on.
- A place to meet like-minded students, share ideas, and support.
- Advice on screenings and diagnostic assessments.
How to attend
Turn up anytime between 12:00-12:30 with some work or questions, feel free to bring a drink.
- Cost: Free
- Attendance: Booking not required