Thinking differently caféSee all events
This event has now passed.
Come and chat to our friendly specialists in Specific Learning Differences and Neurodiversity (Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD and Autism) who can help you develop strategies to enhance your grades and connect with like-minded peers.
- Do you think differently to others? Wonder if you have undiagnosed Specific Learning Differences, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD, Autism?
- Do you have a neurodivergent profile and want to learn new strategies to enhance your grades?
- Are you stuck on how to get started on an assignment or manage your workload?
- Want some revision tips or help dealing with exam nerves?
- Want to explore new approaches to research, reading and notetaking?
- Want to spend time focusing on an assignment or revision with advice available?
- Tips on how to get the most out of teaching sessions.
- A welcoming space where you can come along with a study related question or something you are working on.
- A place to meet like-minded students, to share ideas and support.
- Advice on screenings and diagnostic assessments.
How to attend
Turn-up anytime between 12:00-13:00 with some work or questions, feel free to bring a drink.
- Cost: Free
- Attendance: Booking not required