Resilience PAL: Managing StressSee all events
- Date and time
- Thu 16 February 2023
12:00 - 13:00
- 3D42, Frenchay Campus Library, Further info
- PAL Team email@example.com +44 (0)117 32 87748
- Booking required
this event has now passed.
What is stress? How do you manage your stress levels? What new coping strategies could you use to manage stress?
In this session, you will explore a scenario about a fictional student struggling with anxiety and grief. You will be able to discuss tips to manage anxiety and other emotional concerns.
The aims of this session, facilitated by our PAL Leaders, are to:
- Explore and discuss ways to improve mental health and wellbeing.
- Understand what stress is and why it is important.
- Identify stressors and reflect on your coping strategies.
- Identify your own critical thoughts and practice reframing them more positively.
- Become aware of the range of support available and how to access help.
Registration and tickets
- Cost: Free
- Attendance: Booking required