Choosing postgraduate study means choosing far more than just a course. You're choosing to invest in an ambition. Join us on Wednesday 22 February and find out what a postgraduate qualification could do for you.
Postgraduate study is more affordable than ever. Students living in England could be entitled to an £11,836 master's loan from Student Finance England. UWE Bristol also offers a range of generous scholarships and bursaries, from money towards course and equipment fees to 50% discount with our Chancellor's Scholarship.
Here is a taste of what you can expect:
- Attend our subject-specific talks to meet our passionate teaching staff who will talk to you about the course you're interested in.
- Attend talks from our key university services to get advice on the application process, how to finance your study and information on support and well-being services we offer.
- Join live Q&A chats with our current students and get a feel for what life is like at UWE Bristol.
- Find out more about employability and achieving your career goals.
- If you're an international student you can expect additional support on topics from visas to the application process.
Registration and tickets
- Cost: Free
- Attendance: Booking required
This is an online event