International and EU student orientation
Bristol street food tourSee all events
Love a cheeky bit of street food or a delicious snack? Then come and join us to explore on our Bristol Food Tour. We will take you on a mouth-watering journey through one of the UK’s best cities!
This tour takes place in Bristol city centre, around the historic and vibrant Park Street and to the stunning Wapping Wharf. During this walking food tour, you will have an introduction to some of Bristol's epic independent food scene and also learn some fascinating history along the way.
Arrive hungry and ready to have a great afternoon!
Meeting point: Outside M Shed
Meeting time: 11:45. Tour starts at 12:00 (UK time)
Duration: 2 hours
Tour Guide: Naomi Laws
About this tour
- Multiple sample stops to taste delicious food from some of Bristol's best street food offerings from quirky and cool venues from Park Street to Wapping Wharf.
- Enjoy some free leisure time after samples to explore.
- Learn about Bristol's interesting history.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts for tour guests on your favourite foodie treats.
Please note: Photos may be taken during Student Orientation and some of the images might be used in the future for marketing and promotional activities. If you do not wish to be photographed, please contact us at email@example.com
- From Frenchay Campus: M1 bus (to Hengrove Park) or M3 bus (to City Centre) and get off at "The Centre" bus stop.
- From Glenside Campus: Number 5 Bus getting off at "Broadmead" bus stop OR Number 48a bus getting off at "Cabot Circus" bus stop.
- Voi scooters are available from both Glenside and Frenchay campus - please make sure you follow all safety directions, road rules, and wear a helmet when travelling on Vois.
- Car parking is available at NCP carpark Queen Charlotte Street and NCP carpark Trenchard Street.