Pierrepont House - Conservation of a Regency Townhouse film
Watch a snippet of our film. The full 30-minute version is available to purchase.
While focussing on a range of craft techniques, it also explores some of the principles and legislative framework which affect the conservation of our built heritage. It includes information on:
- planning issues and process
- recording existing details
- fire protection
- stonework and stone cleaning
- roofing and leadwork
- It is 30 minutes long and is available in WMV, Flash and Quicktime formats.
- Copyright UWE Bristol 1997