Practice assessment document (PAD)
All practice documentation is now completed on Pebblepad – a digital platform to support assessment in practice for UWE Bristol learners.
- PebblePad guide for External Assessors
- PebblePad support email
- PAD guide (PDF) – Guide to using the Practice Assessment Document (PAD) for the Trainee Nursing Associates programme
Paper documentation for the PAD is included below for reference:
- 2019/20 Ongoing Achievement Record (OAR) (PDF) – Ongoing achievement record document
- 2019/20 PAD 1 (PDF) – Practice assessment document one (PAD 1)
- 2019/20 PAD 2 (PDF) – Practice assessment document two (PAD 2)
- APTEM is the online platform to support the management of the apprenticeship throughout the programme.
- TNA APTEM Guide (PDF)
Guidance for the Assessment of Proficiency:
If you have any queries or questions about the Trainee Nursing Associates programme or require support please contact a member of the programme team via TNAProgrammeLeader@uwe.ac.uk.
The apprenticeship coordinators can be contacted on email@example.com
To receive support in practice please contact your designated lead for Nursing Associates within your organisation.