Watch a snippet of our film. The full 29-minute version is available to purchase.
It explains the principles and practice of domestic foundations and includes information on:
- site investigation
- ground types, subsoils and vegetation
- early foundation types
- traditional strip, wide strip and trench fill foundations
- pre-cast concrete and steel piling
- augered piling and helical displacement piling
- It is 29 minutes long and is available in WMV, Flash and Quicktime formats.
- Copyright UWE Bristol 2004