Second International Conference on Oral Malodour
Hosted by the Centre for Research in Biosciences at UWE BristolSee all events
- Date and time
- Sun 02 July 2023, 15:00 - Tue 04 July 2023, 12:00
- De Vere Tortworth Court, Tortworth, Further info
- Dr Saliha Saad Saliha.email@example.com View Saliha's staff profile
- To view conference fees and register your attendance, please head over to our online store.
- Booking required
This event has now passed.
About the conference
The Centre for Research in Biosciences invites you to the Second International Conference on Oral Malodour (ICOM2).
Come and hear about the most recent research undertaken in the field of oral malodour including physiology, diagnosis, instrumentation, volatolomics, microbiome, novel approaches to control this condition, and the challenges the researchers faced during COVID-19.
This event will showcase a poster exhibition, and there will be an opportunity to network with scientists from all over the world.
Registration and tickets
- Cost: To view conference fees and register your attendance, please head over to our online store.
- Attendance: Booking required