Making events at UWE Bristol as COVID-19 safe as possible
Following the recent Government announcement on the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions, we have updated our guidance on attending UWE Bristol events.
We will continue to follow Government guidance to ensure we are operating all our events in a safe manner. For more detail on the actions that we will be taking to protect attendees, please visit the Government website.
UWE Bristol has their own COVID-19 measures that remain in place to keep everyone safe. We encourage everyone attending our events to follow these measures:
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitiser regularly.
- If you wish to, please do wear a face covering.
- Open windows and maximise ventilation.
- Get your vaccination and booster as soon as you can if you are eligible and haven’t already.
- Follow the NHS guidance about what to do if you have coronavirus (COVID-19) or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Show consideration and respect for one another, and for those who are vulnerable.
- If you feel at all unwell, please do not attend the event.