View midwifery updates and training:
View practice documentation:
- Midwifery placement handbook for academic year 2019/20 (PDF)
- Sickness and absence policy for midwifery practice (DOC)
- Medicines management guidance for midwifery practice (PDF)
- Assessment of practice overview (Adobe Presenter file) (Flash Player needed): A guide about grading and assessing midwifery students in practice for mentors
Assessment of practice documentation
The Ongoing Record of Achievement (ORA) is now available via PebblePad online. Students will share access with named mentors during placements.
External Assessor guidance to Electronic Ongoing Record of Achievement (E-ORA)
- Log in to PebblePad.
- Choose the guest account option on the login page.
- Use the test account login details:
- Username – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password – pebblepad123
View helpful guidance:
If you have any queries or questions about the Midwifery programme or require support, please contact a member of the programme team, one of the Practice Associate Lecturers or get in touch via our support line.
Practice support line
Interim Co-Programme Lead
Practice Associate Lecturers in Midwifery (PALM)
Bath (including Paulton, Frome, Shepton Mallet, Devizes and Malmesbury
Gloucester (including Cheltenham, Stroud and Forest of Dean)
NBT (including Cossham)
Swindon (including Chippenham and Trowbridge)
University Hospitals Bristol and Weston
Health Placement Team Leader