Costs and orders
Costs and how to order films or access the Construction Website provided by the Educational Resources for the Built Environment (ERBE).
How to order
- Please download an order form (XLS). You will need Excel to be able to use the form.
- Complete the form with your order – the cost is calculated automatically.
Pay via official order
- You can pay with an official order made payable to UWE Bristol.
- Please email your form and order to Steve Brown at Steve.Brown@uwe.ac.uk or post to:
Faculty of Environment and Technology
Bristol BS16 1QY
Pay by credit card
To pay by credit card:
- visit our Online Store after completing your order form
- select the option that applies to you (there is one option for businesses in the UK and one option for businesses outside of the UK)
- enter the total cost including VAT into the ‘amount’ box and then click ‘add to basket’
- proceed to checkout – you will need to enter your email and address details
- once complete you will receive a receipt with an order number on. Please enter this onto the order form and email the form to Steve.Brown@uwe.ac.uk.
Costs and discounts
Note: all prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Windows Media (WMV): £75 each
- Flash (FLV): £75 each
- Quicktime (m4v): £75 each
Note: WMV, FLV and m4v files are 640x480, 1.5Mbps,
- First purchase: £375
- Renewal: £280
The following discounts apply for multiple film purchases:
- 4 films: 15%
- 5–10 films: 20%
- 11–15 films: 25%
- 16–29 films: 30%
- More than 30 films: 35%
There are also discounts available for purchasing a licence agreement for the use of the Construction Website for multiple years. Please contact us for further information.