The senior leadership and executive decision making group for the University.
The Vice-Chancellor’s Executive oversee the University’s long-term academic and financial sustainability and strategic and operational plans, nurturing a culture in line with the University's values.
They are responsible for corporate risk management and horizon scanning, make business decisions on university developments, and progresses the business of the Board of Governors.
Members of the Vice-Chancellor's Executive
Vice-Chancellor, President and Chief Executive
- Professor Sir Steve West
- Professor Amanda Coffey
- Jo Midgley (Registrar and Student Experience)
- Professor Paul Olomolaiye (Equalities and Civic Engagement)
Chief Financial Officer
- William Liew
Chief Information and Digital Officer
- Richard Strange
Chief People Officer
- Dan Wood
Pro Vice-Chancellors and Heads of College
- Professor Marc Griffiths (College for Health, Science and Society)
- Professor Yvonne Beach (College for Business and Law)
- Professor Elena Marco (College for Arts, Technology and Environment)