Latest updates on issues that might impact your studies. This page will be regularly updated.
We will continue to update this page with more information as we receive it.
Student support during industrial action
Information Points – query backlog
Our Information Points are currently receiving large amounts of queries which is impacting on response times – they are working through them and will get back to you as soon as they can. In the meantime, these webpages might help you:
Our self-help forms are also designed to help you through an issue, giving you information along the way and passing unresolved queries straight to the correct area:
- Registration self-help form – for queries about registering on your course, any errors on your record or invoicing for your fees
- Fees self-help form – for queries about student finance loans, incorrect fees, fees cannot be calculated or payment methods
- Timetabling self-help form – for queries about timetabling
- Personal details self-help form – to make changes to your personal details on MYUWE or request a letter
- Income Operations self-help form – for queries around payment methods