Provides financial data on banks, insurance firms, corporates and sovereigns. Includes the world's leading bank fundamental data set, and ratings and research covering the fixed-income universe.
Access the database
- Database is not included in the main library search
- Anyone with a UWE Bristol login, that has also registered with Fitch Connect, can access this database
- Databases provided by UWE Bristol are for educational use only and should not be used for commercial corporate purposes
Registering with Fitch Connect
UWE Bristol students and staff wishing to access Fitch Connect must register with them with their UWE Bristol email address in order to obtain a username and password.
Fitch will only accept a UWE Bristol email address as evidence that you are a current student or employee of UWE Bristol.
- Email ClientAdministration@fitchsolutions.com
- Put in as the subject heading "University of The West of England - Fitch Access Request"
- In the body of the email, write your first name, last name, UWE Bristol email address, phone number, and state that you require access to Fitch as a UWE Bristol Library user.
The Fitch customer service department will respond back with login details and password.
Any requests received at weekends (ie from 17:00 Fridays) will not be attended to until Monday 09:00.
If you are a researcher and require Fitch Connect financial data older than ten years, please contact the Business and Law Librarians.
For further queries, contact your Faculty Librarian.
Database user guides
Please note: users will need to log-in using their usual Fitch username and password.