Great Bristol 10K
19 September 2021
Be part of Team UWE Bristol
On Sunday 19 September 2021, UWE Bristol will team up with the Great Run Company and University of Bristol to take part in the Great Bristol 10K and we want you to be part of the team!
Whether you want to beat your personal best or are simply looking for a new challenge, the 10k is open to all abilities.
Support to help you train
Run it, jog it, walk it – the Great Bristol 10k is open to everyone. The 10k will help you to get active and be kind to yourself, as well as introducing you to lots of new running buddies.
Join the #TEAMUWEBristol community today, they’ll be cheering you on every step of the way! We've launched a variety of detailed training plans to help you build a running routine.
- Bristol 10K Introductory Training Plan - 16 Weeks (PDF)
- Bristol 10K Improver Training Plan - 12 Weeks (PDF)
- Bristol 10K Challenger 10K Training Plan - 10 Weeks (PDF)
- Bristol 10K Run Walk Training Plan - 8 Weeks (PDF)
- Bristol 10K Blitz Training Plan - 6 Weeks (PDF)
Or why not join the Team UWE Bristol Strava group to connect with other runners and track your progress?
"I wanted to give back to the community, which I am by fundraising and raising awareness for the NSPCC.", said Raphaella Silva, student.