Great Bristol 10K
Please note: due to the current Coronavirus pandemic the Bristol 10k has been cancelled. We will be in touch with all UWE Bristol entrants with more information.
Run the Virtual 10K
Have you got your running shoes ready?
From Sunday 26 April 2020 you can join in with UWE's Virtual 10K. All you have to do is run your own 10k either solo or with members of your household and record it on your smart phone, then send it to us to enter a random prize draw for a free membership to our gym or MOVE programme.
The run can be done in one go or split over multiple shorter runs any time between now and Sunday 3 May 2020. Simply send us a screen shot of your run to email@example.com, tag us on social media or submit your run to the TeamUWE 10k Strava group.
Support to help you train
We've launched a variety of detailed training plans to help you build a running routine.
- Bristol 10K Introductory Training Plan - 16 Weeks (PDF)
- Bristol 10K Improver Training Plan - 12 Weeks (PDF)
- Bristol 10K Challenger 10K Training Plan - 10 Weeks (PDF)
- Bristol 10K Run Walk Training Plan - 8 Weeks (PDF)
- Bristol 10K Blitz Training Plan - 6 Weeks (PDF)
"I wanted to give back to the community, which I am by fundraising and raising awareness for the NSPCC.", said Raphaella Silva, student.