Pre-arrival information for Glenside and The Hollies
Information for students moving in to Glenside and The Hollies in September 2021.
We are looking forward to welcoming you into your new home!
Please note that due to the current situation with COVID-19, Accommodation Services are following guidance in order to protect both students and staff. We would respectfully ask that you read and follow the processes we have put in place for you when collecting your key and moving into your accommodation:
- Please queue outside of UWE Bristol building observing the 2 metre distance rule.
- Please only enter areas one at a time.
- Please ensure you are wearing a face covering within any shared areas; UWE Bristol buildings, Accommodation blocks, stairwells and corridors.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering and on leaving any UWE Bristol buildings and your block.
- Please enter on your own, no other persons will be permitted into this area with you, they will need to stay with their vehicle.
- Only one other person will be permitted to enter your accommodation with you. They are able to go into your room but should not go into the shared kitchen/communal areas.
- We will be minimising the number of cars/people that are on site at any one time, however at our peak arrival dates there may be a delay to collect keys or move into your accommodation as we maintain social distancing.
- Please consider travelling light and bringing essential items only at this stage.
- Please do not arrive before the date agreed. Please note not all contract start dates are the same so please check your contract start date on our online system.
Collecting your keys
Where to collect your keys
The postcode for our Glenside Campus is BS16 1DD. View a map of Glenside Campus. On arriving at the campus, people will be there to manage the traffic and direct you to where you will collect your keys.
Please be advised that there is no allocated parking at the property, you will be able to park as close as possible for unloading your belongings only (maximum 15 minutes). Please display the parking permit provided with your key and display on your dashboard/windscreen at all times. Once you have unloaded please ask the people managing the traffic for further information on where to park.
Information such as keys not working, internet access, bringing your bike, paying rent, feeling unwell, post and parcels (also refer to the email with post box padlock code) can also be found on the Browzer Customer Service Info blog. Alternatively you can contact Wallscourt Park Customer Services on +44 (0)117 32 87364.
For out of hours assistance the Resident Assistants will be available 20:00-23:00. Please call +44 (0)7756 148790.