Pre-arrival information for Student Village and Wallscourt Park
Information for students moving in to Frenchay Campus; Student Village and Wallscourt Park between 23-26 September 2021.
We look forward to welcoming you into your new home!
Please note that due to the current situation with COVID-19, Accommodation Services are following guidance in order to protect both students and staff. We would respectfully ask that you read and follow the processes we have put in place for you when collecting your key and moving into your accommodation:
- Please queue outside of Customer Services observing the 2 metre distance rule.
- Please only enter Customer Services one at a time.
- Please ensure you are wearing a face covering within any shared areas; Customer Services, Accommodation blocks, stairwells and corridors.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering and on leaving the key collection area and your block.
- Please enter Customer Services on your own, no other persons will be permitted into this area with you, they will need to stay with their vehicle.
- On the busiest arrivals days there will be a helper to assist you.
- Only one other person will be permitted to enter your accommodation with you. They are able to go into your room but should not go into the shared kitchen/communal areas.
- Please take the stairs, follow signage and keep left. Should either of you have any disability/mobility issues and are unable to use the stairs, you may of course use the lift. Please advise us where this will be necessary.
- We will be minimising the number of cars/people that are on site at any one time, however at our peak arrival dates there may be a delay to collect keys or move into your accommodation as we maintain social distancing.
- Please consider travelling light and bringing essential items only at this stage.
- Please do not arrive before the date agreed. Please note not all contract start dates are the same so please check your contract start date on our online system.
Collecting your keys
Where to collect your keys
The postcode for our Frenchay Campus is BS16 1QY. On arriving you will need to enter via the East Entrance. View a map of Frenchay Campus.
Traffic will be managed and you will be directed to Car Park 1 where you will need to advise to which accommodation you are heading to, a coloured sticker matching your accommodation will be attached to your windscreen and you will be held in a queue until there is availability for you to proceed further at which point you will receive direction on where to go in order to collect your keys.
Please be advised that there is no allocated parking at the property, you will be able to park outside for unloading your belongings only (15 minutes). Please display the parking permit provided with your key and display on your dashboard/windscreen at all times. Please also be advised that once you have unloaded, you will be able to park in Car Park 21/22.
If you have heavy items of shopping we suggest you bring them to unload with your belongings, there will be no access back to the accommodation courtyard by vehicle once you have unloaded.
You will be able to drop smaller items off by foot once you have parked.
As of Monday 27 September 2021 should you need to access accommodation for deliveries or pick up, you will be required to stop at East Reception to register your vehicle and you will then be issued a barrier code and directions on how to access the Student Village and Wallscourt Park.
For information such as keys not working, internet access, bringing your bike, paying rent, feeling unwell, post and parcels (refer to the email about your post box padlock code - not relevant for Wallscourt Park houses) visit the the Browzer Customer Service Info blog. Or you can contact your Customer Services: