View key dates, information, documentation and contact support for this programme.
The below documents are for all cohorts:
View practice documentation:
- 2017/18 and 2018/19 Ongoing Achievement Record (OAR) (PDF): Assessment of practice document for September 2017, February 2018 and September 2018 cohorts
- 2016/17 Ongoing Achievement Record (OAR) (PDF): Assessment of practice document for September 2016 and February 2017 cohorts
- 2015/16 Ongoing Achievement Record (OAR) (PDF): Assessment of practice document for September 2015 and February 2016 cohorts
- Skills development sheet (SDS) (PDF): Practice document used as supporting evidence for achievement of Nursing and Midwifery Council competencies and Essential Skills Clusters (ESC)
- Skills Development Sheet guidance (PDF): Comprehensive guidance to completing the SDS
- Branch skills guidance (PDF): Clinical information regarding student skills that fall outside of NMC Essential Skills Clusters (ESC)
View programme information:
- BSc(Hons) Nursing (Adult) course details
- An overview of the Nursing (Adult) programme (DOC) and learning outcomes
- Nursing (Adult) programme handbook 2019-20 (PDF)
- Student placement information guide 2019-20 (PDF): A guide to support students while on practice placement
- Student reps and partnership meeting schedule 2019-20: Schedule and location information for student representative staff forums (SRSF) and programme management committee (PMC) meetings for the Nursing (Adult) programme
- Frequently asked questions (PDF) about Nursing and Midwifery programmes.
If you have any queries or questions about the Nursing (Adult) programme or require support, please contact a member of the programme team, one of the academics in practice or get in touch via our support line.
Practice support line
- Bella Ware
Health Placement Team Leader