Gender Studies Research Group
The Gender Studies Research Group (GSRG) is a new initiative at UWE which aims to develop collaborations and joint researching opportunities across the University, regionally, nationally and internationally.
Building on our strengths
UWE has considerable strengths in gender research and related issues. Find out about the Gender Studies Research Group.
- Bristol Gender Research Scheme
- Bristol Feminist Network
- Centre for Gender and Violence Research
- EDDA: Centre of Excellence (Equality, Diversity, Development and Advancement) Iceland
- Gender and Culture Research Group (GAC)
- RIKK: The Centre for Women's and Gender Studies at the University of Iceland
- South West Offender Health Research Network
- West of England and South Wales Women's History Network
For further information about the Gender Studies Research Group and how to get involved, contact us.