MA Education in Virtual Worlds
We successfully launched our distance learning MA in Education in Virtual Worlds in September 2012. The course offers highly flexible opportunities for study as it takes place in Second Life.
Students will be able to explore:
- Curriculum design in virtual worlds
- The psychology of the metaverse; cultural ethics and expectations
- Scripting, building and creating learning structures
- Educational simulations in virtual worlds
- 'Artificial Intelligence', non-player characters, bots etc and their use in education
- Research methods in virtual worlds...
Course details: more information about the course and how you can study with us
In the press...
The MA is featured in University Business (Flash version)